Election Predictions

Election predictions for all national races in the United States, as well as governor election predictions. Check back daily for updates.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Polling

Update 2 (Tom): Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Michigan are now on the new page.

Update (Tom): Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, and Louisiana are now moved to the new page.

Not much today, except I have a little bit of my own news. Inspired by Tom, I bought my own website (I'm 23, well past "minor" age). I will have all my state predictions moved to the new site by the end of September, as well as some of my other stuff on my two Blogger sites (general politics and looking to 2008). Everything should be moved to the new site by early October. My Blogger sites will be up for the rest of the 2006 election, and afterwards will become blank except to redirect visitors to my new site, http://californianintexas.us.


Race
Date
Polling Company
Results
Colorado Governor
9/20
Rasmussen
Ritter 50
Beauprez 34
Florida Governor
9/22
Research & Polling, Inc.
Crist 45
Davis 39
Massachusetts Governor
9/21
Survey USA
Patrick 64
Healey 25
Nebraska Governor
9/20
Rasmussen
Heineman 72
Hahn 18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home