Election Predictions

Election predictions for all national races in the United States, as well as governor election predictions. Check back daily for updates.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I regret to inform Election Predictions readers that this site will not be moving before Election Day. I transferred the domain to the new server where I can easily customize the site, but since the domain was registered only a day ago I am required to wait 60 days to transfer it to the new host. However, this means that I have more time to devote to this site, and after the election I can focus on moving the site for 2007 and 2008.

Unfortunately, I am extremely busy over the next few days. I will not be able to post as often, and daily polling may or may not be up tomorrow and Friday. Additionally, I am having tons of trouble trying to start the new website. I am unable it seems to start with a blank page and not a 'customizable' template. As a result, I cannot figure out how to put advertising space or projection totals on the sidebar. Anyone know a good blog hosting service I can transfer the domain to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home