Election Predictions

Election predictions for all national races in the United States, as well as governor election predictions. Check back daily for updates.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Republican House Incumbents: Good News

Update 2: This site is horriby behind in integrating polls into the state pages. Scott has been unable to join the Election Predictions team due to Blogger problems, and it is a lot of work. Brian and Sara, if you are willing to put some polls into the state pages 9/11, 9/12, 9/15, and today's polling data all need to be included. I integrated more than half of 9/11's polling already. Thanks alot, and sorry to our readers.

Here are three House polls released today in supposedly competitive Republican districts:

Race
Date
Polling Company
Results
NH-01
9/12-9/13
Research 2000
Bradley 56
Porter 31
NH-02
9/12-9/13
Research 2000
Bass 53
Hodes 30
PA-07
9/12-9/13
Public Opinion Strategies (R)
Weldon 52
Sestak 33

I highly doubt that Weldon is winning by such a large margin in Pennsylvania's 7th District. Other polls have shown them virtually tied, and a Republican polling firm won't change that rating in my mind. However, the New Hampshire polls are of note.

NH-02: This race moves to a WEAK RETENTION for the Republicans.

Update: I know I posted this over the weekend, but the bulk of this sites traffic occurs over the course of the week. Don't worry, this is the last time you will have to read this phooey:

I really want to be able to move this site to its own domain name this year. Network Solutions offers the entire hosting package for $26.94 to register and host http://www.electionpredictions.us/. In order to make this site sustainable, I would need to offer advertising spots in order to generate $14.95 a month after the initial set up fee. I think that is quite doable. However, because I am still a minor, (I will be 18 before Election Day), I have no way to pay for the site and legally am not allowed to put up advertising and generate income until mid-October. (I can't even set up a PayPal to accept donations to fund the move.) Just letting readers know the situation. If someone wants to buy the domain for $26.94 and transfer it to us here at Election Predictions, I will reimburse you after the election! If you would like to help out you can email me at electionpredictions@yahoo.com. What a unique domain would bring:

Nicer tables
Interactive maps
Better presentation
More features!
Bullets that actually appear on the page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home