Surprise readers! This site is moving to http://www.electionprediction.us. I have put up the main page and am in the process of transferring data. Entries will continue on this site until the transfer is complete. After that, this site will forward you to the new address. Sara, Brian, Ryan, and Scott please email me your full name, the display name you want for the new site, and your preferred user name. I will email you a password to access the new site after you send me this! Readers: Sara is currently working on Friday polling, so check back later for the polls. I will also look to see if any updates are in order for today.
please be a little patient as I reconfigure the sidebar
- No race changes today. Look for some tomorrow.
- Wednesday and Thursday Polling
- I regret to inform Election Predictions readers th...
- Washington and Massachusetts pages are updated. I...
- Maryland: Finally, Some Polls
- KY-04: New Poll
- Election Predictions is Moving!
- Thursday Polling On A Tuesday...
- Republicans Retain Majority: One Shifts
- Republican House Incumbents: Good News