Election Predictions

Election predictions for all national races in the United States, as well as governor election predictions. Check back daily for updates.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Surprise readers! This site is moving to http://www.electionprediction.us. I have put up the main page and am in the process of transferring data. Entries will continue on this site until the transfer is complete. After that, this site will forward you to the new address. Sara, Brian, Ryan, and Scott please email me your full name, the display name you want for the new site, and your preferred user name. I will email you a password to access the new site after you send me this! Readers: Sara is currently working on Friday polling, so check back later for the polls. I will also look to see if any updates are in order for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home